Recreational Gymnastics and Obstacle Warrior
- Due at Sign-Up: First month tuition (Prorated if not starting at the beginning of the month) and $50 Registration Fee.
- Autopay: Autopay is required for all accounts. Tuition for classes is charged to your online account on the 25th of the month and payments are ran on the 1st of the month. If the 1st falls on a weekend, payments will be ran on the next business day. Payments may take a few days to finish posting to your account. All card charges and payments will have a 2.4 % processing fee.
- Late Fees: Tuition is due monthly on the 1st. If an account has charges 5 days past due, a $25 late fee will be added to the account. If a credit card is expired, you will have a 5 day grace period before being charged the late fee. It is the parent’s responsibility to keep their online account up-to-date with credit cards, emails, and phone numbers. Please make sure the credit card information and email address on file for your account are correct.
- Sessions: You remain enrolled unless you notify us. (Please see our Cancellation Policy.) Tuition is calculated by the total number of classes in our year. Monthly payments are the same for 3, 4, and 5-week months. We do not prorate months that have closed days due to holidays. No refunds or adjustments are made due to absences. Austin Elite Gymnastics does not prorate or give refunds, with the exception of your first month if you join in the middle of the month.
- Parent Portal: All payments must be paid on your online parent portal. Austin Elite Gymnastics does not mail statements. It is the parent’s responsibility to keep their account in good standing. No cash is accepted.
- Private Lessons: Private Lessons, or one-on-one sessions with coaches, are available upon request. You can speak with the front desk to get your information out to all available coaches or you may speak directly with the coach of your choice. All coaches are responsible for scheduling their own lessons and they have their own pricing structure. Please speak with them about it beforehand.
o Private Lessons Charges: All payments for private lessons will be made through the Parent Portal. Make sure there is an accurate payment method on file. If the payment does not go through, you will be contacted through phone call and email. If the payment does not get made, there will be a $10 late fee added each day that payment is not made.
If late payments continue to occur, payment for private lessons will need to be made first before the private lesson can take place.
If payments cannot be made on time in a consistent manner, you and your athlete will be banned from taking private lessons until the ability to make those payments in a timely manner can be demonstrated.
No outstanding charges may be on the account or private lessons cannot be scheduled. (Does not pertain to monthly payments waiting to be processed.)
- Unpaid Balances: ALL BALANCES need to be paid by the end of the month. You are responsible for making sure that your balance is paid or your payment method is updated. The front office will contact you through phone call and email should your balance not be paid. If your balance is not paid by the end of the month:
o 1st Time: Warning
o 2nd Time: Dropped from Classes
- Account Pauses: We DO NOT pause accounts. You will either need to stay enrolled, pay the monthly tuition, accumulate those make-up tokens, and then use them when you return or you will need to fully unenroll. If you choose to unenroll, when you do return to re-enroll, you will be charged the $50 Registration Fee again.
- Cancellation Policy: All tuition paid is non-refundable. In order to drop from a class or program, we need written notice by the 25th. This allows us enough time to remove your upcoming automatic tuition charge before it posts and to contact wait-listers about enrollment.
- Camp Policy: Refunds will not be given for camp, as we staff and buy supplies for the sign-ups we receive. If we are notified a week in advance of your camp date that you are unable to attend, you will receive a full credit that can be used on a different week of camp. If we are notified the day of, that you are unable to make it for the day/week, regardless of the reason (e.g. sickness, behavior, school), we will not be able to apply a credit to the account or give refunds.
- Party Policy: Staff is hired based off the party package you book. Once a date is secured, no refunds or credits will be given.
- Parent Watch Policy: Parents are welcome to watch their child anytime in our lobby. However, for safety reasons and in order not to distract the students, siblings who aren’t enrolled should remain off the mats and equipment and any student enrolled in classes must stay off the floor until a coach calls them out for their class. We also ask that parents stay off the gym floor and any mats for safety/liability reasons if choosing to watch your athlete(s) as surfaces around the gym are uneven and athletes rotate around the gym. Once class is over, students are not allowed back on the equipment.
- Missed Classes and Make-Ups: Class tuition reserves a spot in the class your child is enrolled in, and therefore, tuition is not based on attendance. If your athlete is absent from a class, you will receive an email with your make-up token. Make-ups must be scheduled with the front desk to ensure there is enough space and that we are keeping our Coach-to-Student ratios great for classes. Make-ups can be scheduled for up to 2 weeks in advance. Make-ups must be done in a class of the same type and level. Make-up tokens expire after 3 months.
- Calendar and Gym Closings: Austin Elite Gymnastics generally follows the Lake Travis School District calendar and when it comes to closings for inclement weather. Check Facebook and Instagram (Follow us through the Contact Page) for up-to-date weather closings.
- Arrival/Pick-Up: Be sure your student arrives 5 minutes before their scheduled class time and please make sure your child takes care of water and bathroom needs before class so it doesn’t take away from their time. To ensure your child’s safety, upon arrival at Austin Elite Gymnastics, your athlete will wait in the lobby until they are called out onto the gym floor for practice by a coach. After your child’s class is over, we ask that you come into the Austin Elite Gymnastics gym for pick up to ensure that an adult is present and children are safely picked up. Please pick up your student on time. We appreciate your regular and timely attendance. Athletes should not be on gym mats or equipment except when it is their class time and a coach is accompanying them. During peak times, the parking lot is crowded. Please take into consideration that our students may include your children. Please drive slowly and carefully. Do not take a chance on your student running to and from your car.
- Bathroom/Lobby: Children under 6 cannot be in the lobby without a guardian. Please bring a reusable water bottle.
- Behavior Policy: Austin Elite Gymnastics works towards providing the best experience for all of our students. With that in mind, it is important that our athletes meet certain behavioral expectations to promote the safety and well-being of their peers. The program directors will give a verbal warning to any child who does not meet these expectations. If behavior persists, directors reserve the right to deny or discontinue enrollment of any child who does not meet these expectations.
- Lost and Found: Austin Elite Gymnastics is not responsible for items left, lost, or stolen at the gym. We cannot guarantee the security of personal items left in cubbies during classes and we do not guarantee that items lost will be found. Austin Elite maintains a lost and found bin next to the front door. Once a month we will clear out the Lost and Found bin by donating the unclaimed items to charity. Be sure all personal items are marked, as we will contact you if we find a lost item with a name.
- Food Policy: Please do not allow your student to bring food out onto the gym floor.
- What to Wear: Students should be dressed in comfortable clothing that allows freedom of movement. Hair should be pulled neatly and securely away from the face so that it is out of the eyes. Female athletes can wear a leotard, or shirt and shorts/leggings. Male athletes typically wear a t-shirt and athletic shorts. The following are not appropriate for the gym: jeans, belts, zippers, string, buttons, skirts, jewelry, gum, socks, footed tights.
- Cell Phones and Media Use: We encourage parents to bring toys or homework for siblings to use during class so they have something to do. Please keep in mind, though, that some devices can be a distraction to class and team practices, so all toys and media must be used with headphones or kept on silent. Please go outside for long phone conversations. Please be mindful when taking photos and videos of your child as there are other children during this time. If Austin Elite sees any inappropriate videos or photos being taken, we will ask you to leave.
- Sick Policy: Children need to be fever-free for a full 24 hours before coming to class. If they miss school due to illness, they shouldn’t attend Austin Elite. If the child is experiencing heavy symptoms (severe runny nose/rattle cough), you may also want to consider doing a make-up class. If the child has a noticeable irregular rash or a coach notices lice, this may also be a consideration for doing a make-up class. Please notify us if your child has attended class with lice, pink eye, or other contagious illnesses so we can take proper cleaning procedures. This is a safeguard for helping us all keep each other healthy and bug-free.